Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Insanity Is...

Ecrits Blogophilia Week 25.9 Topic: “Insanity is. . . . “
Bonuses:
Hard (2 pts): incorporate “Hertha” Teutonic goddess of fertility
Easy (1 pts): incorporate a song lyric from ‘Radiohead’


Originally, I was going to quit writing all together.  It's not that I've lost my muse...I've just lost my will for anything in life.  I still feel like giving up, but I'm hoping that this will help me to change my mind.  I'm such an idiot when it comes to hope!

I have no guesses!


"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results."
~~Albert Einstein


Hertha, the Teutonic Goddess of Fertility is similar to my name.  In Roman culture, Diana is the Goddess of the hunt, the moon, and fertility.  Artemis is equivalent in Greek lore as well.   And mention something from Radiohead.  Other than Karma Police and Creep, I know no more.

That was the original blog topic.  And for the pic, there's a picture of Brian May and Jessie J from the 2012 Olympics.  I don't have any guesses on the picture as far as themes. I never get them right anyway.

So, here I am, committing insanity.  I keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.  You'd think I'd give up by now.

Hope is truly turning out to be evil.

DJ

****************************************************************

 http://dianajmusings.blogspot.com/2016/08/insanity-is.html



DJ
~~

6 comments:

  1. The way around writers' block is to keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The muse to my life may have come back. Depression sucks sometimes.

      DJ

      Delete
  2. I too have been suffering from writers block and toying with the idea of quitting for a while, seems so many things in my life are distracting me and time has become limited ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to keep on going, right? I think we all do. There are so many moments where I'm like ugh I can't catch up no matter what I do. But I just have to remind myself it's important to me. I originally had this blog written on Sunday but I was like it sounds dumb LOL. I posted it anyway.

      DJ

      Delete
  3. Ah, so sorry to hear you are having a tough time lately. Your life and writing muse will return, and after all - writing is good therapy for depression and life's ills. 8 points, dear Earthling...feel better soon! :)

    - Marvin Martian aka Martien Ecrits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marvin! I'm actually glad I did write because today wasn't so bad. A bump or two in the road, but pretty smooth driving. Sometimes I just need to ride out that storm I brew in my head.

      DJ

      Delete

Translate