Sunday, July 31, 2016

24.9




24.9: Angelic Moments
Quote Romeo and Juliet
"Is it e'en so?  Then I defy you, stars!"

Include the words Surprise Pink
Picture:





Tied up with a dog chain, forbidden to chase my dreams, a surprise of pink colors still haunt me through my ever waking moment.  I had one chance--maybe two chances--to have those angelic moments most dream of.  But I got a high dose of the grass is always greener, and I wanted more.  I had gotten my blue surprise.  Why couldn't I have been blessed with a surprise pink?

In this world, I am meant to be a nothing.  No matter what I wish for, the Universe stops me in every way you can possibly imagine.  It takes all my strength not to...well, you know...on a daily basis.  I take on the weight of the world. I stress out too much and my blood pressure is on the rise.

My blood pressure, on the rise!  Can you imagine that? I've always had very low blood pressure.  But not anymore.  Not at least in the past four years now.  I don't know how to not stress.  I don't know how to get rid of my fat and ugliness.  Four years ago was a turning point, and now that I'm a year away from turning an age I'm not ready to be, I believe I'll never get that surprise pink dream I've always dreamed of.

It doesn't even have to be a surprise pink!  I'll settle for another blue!  I fear it may be too late for me. I dream now only of my final breath.  The day when this will all be over.  "Is it e'en so? Then I defy you, stars!"  I've tried to go with the flow of the Universe.  Every time I go against it, it never turns out right.  But then again, here I am going with the flow, and it's still not right.  I give up!

Written by ©Diana Jillian 8/2/16



















**************************** 
 http://dianajmusings.blogspot.com/2016/07/249.html



DJ
~~

6 comments:

  1. Keep following those stars dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll keep going...I'm one of those people with endless hopes.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh.... I think we are toughest on ourselves. I know for sure that I am. And birthdays can be tough, admittedly. I just turned 56 (YIKES) and I have had to learn it is just a number and embrace the positive about it, even though some things aren't as easy as they used to be!

    And surprise pink is overrated - I prefer shades of blue, myself. Keep your chin up sweetie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Translate